At Rees Jeffreys Road Fund we believe roads really matter to all of us:
- whether we’re making journeys as drivers, passengers, pedestrians or cyclists
- whether we’re retailers, businesses and industries receiving and despatching goods, materials and services
- whether we’re affected, positively or negatively, by the impacts of roads and traffic
The Rees Jeffreys Road Fund’s objectives are to foster improvements in the engineering, management, design and use of roads to deliver safer, more environmentally sensitive, more aesthetically pleasing and more enjoyable outcomes.
We do this principally by:
• funding projects, research and events; and
• awarding bursaries to individuals pursuing relevant professional qualifications.
Rees Jeffreys Road Fund was created by our founder William Rees Jeffreys in 1950.
The Fund is governed by eight Trustees who have a wealth of transport experience.
You can view Annual Reports and Accounts for the Fund here.
If you have any queries about our work, please e-mail us here.