Roads for the Future The Rees Jeffreys Road Fund published its report on A Major Road Network for England on 12 October 2016. For more information go to Major Road Network.
The Fund commissioned a study by Dr Geoffrey Dudley of the University of Oxford into The Governance of Transitions in Urban Mobility: The Case of Uber in London. The final report and project outputs a to f have now been published:
The following reports are examples of work on road transport issues which have been supported by the Rees Jeffreys Road Fund in previous years.
- Drinking among British Women (Social Research Associates)
- Potential role of “Evidence Based Practice” in Road Safety
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Saving Lives Saving Money (Road Safety Foundation)
- Women and Drinking Literature Review 2012
- Roadside distractions (Brunel)
- Study on Children’s Independent Mobility 2013
A wide range of transport-related reports and publications are contained in the Rees Jeffreys Library. This is located within the departmental library facility of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Skempton Building, Imperial College, London SW7 2AZ.
Further contributions of appropriate material are always welcomed for inclusion in the Library.