Roads for the Future The Rees Jeffreys Road Fund published its report on A Major Road Network for England on 12 October 2016. For more information see separate page.
The following reports are examples of work on road transport issues which have been supported by the Rees Jeffreys Road Fund.
- Drinking among British Women (Social Research Associates)
- Potential role of “Evidence Based Practice” in Road Safety
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Saving Lives Saving Money (Road Safety Foundation)
- Women and Drinking Literature Review 2012
- Roadside distractions (Brunel)
- Study on Children’s Independent Mobility 2013
The Fund’s own Annual Report contains useful information which will be of interest to potential applicants.
Electronic copies of earlier Annual Reports are available from the Secretary on request, with the exception of a number of years in the 1950s and 1961 and 1962. The Secretary would like to hear from anyone who has copies of any of the Reports from the early years of the Fund.
A wide range of transport-related reports and publications are contained in the Rees Jeffreys Library. This is located within the departmental library facility of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Skempton Building, Imperial College, London SW7 2AZ.
Further contributions of appropriate material are always welcomed for inclusion in the Library.